Wednesday, August 15, 2012

an update on 'Gregory'....

Good day good readers - For those of you who don't follow my 2 podcasts, my other blog or my Facebook page.... I recently bought a house! It's got nothing inside but the walls, so that means there's a lot of work ahead. Due to a lack free time and my new job starting next week, my time will be limited. That being said, I make no promises if and when an issue will drop. I am going to try my best to keep you updated and to provide new laughs when I can. 'Gregory' isn't dying, just taking an extended break.... until he's moved into his new home. (or until i have an hour free and a good idea to draw out) That's it. That's my update. Keep hope alive, as 'Gregory' WILL return....! And angrier than ever! ENJOY! joel.

No comments:

Post a Comment