Sunday, December 4, 2011

issue 1 - Lil' Gregory: the cute lil' angry robot

Hello faithful readers and those new to the site! If you've never read 'Gregory: the really angry robot' before, this isn't the best place to start. If you're up to date on all of the issues so far, then this might be a treat. Every once in a while, I did a special issue or a spin-off or side issue all together. This was a 3 part series involving the 'Gregory' cast as little kids. Who doesn't love to see their favorite characters as little versions of themselves? And I love Halloween, so it was a no brainer to merge the two. Then I added Dennis and POOF! instant classic. This is issue 1 in the series and I'm planning on releasing the other 2 over the next two days. I am planning on doing more of these in the future.... I think. Unless something changes and I can't come up with any good ideas. Only time well tell. In the meantime, here's issue 1 and a little extra treat until the new issues start dropping on Wednesday, December 14th. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment