Monday, November 28, 2011

UPDATE!: just in time for the site launch.

Good day readers! As I write this, the official site launch for http://gregoryrobot.blogspot.com is set for Wednesday Nov 30th. But even better news! NEW issues are set to start running as of December 14th! I am hoping to have them drop weekly, but that will depend on time and motivation. Right now, I already have 5 issues done and ready to upload. That means.... a little over a months worth of new issues are 100% confirmed! I'm not going to count my chickens just yet, because things are always changing and who knows what the future holds.... perhaps another hiatus? Only time will tell. In the meantime, I had to share the good news.... and just for the fun of it, I am including a 'Gregory' extra below. ENJOY!

(This is an issue of 'The Record Store'. It was a 'one-off' idea I had to use my experiences working at a record store as comic fodder. Sadly, I never could remember enough funny stuff to make it work.... so this is all that ever came of it. It has some detailed art though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment