Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome to 'Gregory: the really angry robot'.... a quick bit of info for new readers....

Welcome to the official home of 'Gregory: the really angry robot'. This has been my pet project for 10 years now and I thought it was time to give him a permenant home. I won't bore you with all the details, as I've already spelled everything out in earlier posts. However, here is a little bit of info.... before you dive into the depths.
1) Everything is presented in order. You don't have to read them in order, but they do run together sometimes.... so I recommened that you start at the beginning and work your way back. The reason I put it together like this, was to make sure the newest issues were always on top.
2) If you want a history of the comic before getting started, go to my very first post and I've detailed everything out there.
3) I'm going to be updating the site with older material, as there is a lot of other stuff that is related.... but not an 'official' issue of the comic. There are spin-offs, special issues and promo stuff. This site will have all things 'Gregory'.
4) ENJOY! That's the one thing that I always ask. I created this for myself, but it took on a life of its own and I found that other people liked it as much as I did. I hope you do to. And if you do like it, please leave a comment, I'd appreciate any feedback you want to give.
Thanks! And hopefully we'll see you again soon.

(These are teaser banners I made before I came back from one of my breaks. Just an example of something fun that isn't an actual issue of the comic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment