Wednesday, October 26, 2011

issue 26 - Gregory: the really angry robot

Everyone has a "contest" at some point in the life, right? This was my homage to that rite of passage. It was also my first real attempt at creating group shots with my characters. I think it turned out pretty good and it's fun to look at all the little things, like each pair of eyes moving. Actually, that's the one thing that I think was lost on a lot of readers. You have to read each panel slowly and take in everything that's going on. Since this is such a short comic to read, I had to make the most of each panel. I think most people just go to the reading parts, read them and hurry to the end. To truly enjoy the strip, you have to take it slowly and one panel at a time. Also, it's easy and hard at the same time to create an issue. Since each piece of art is cut and paste from the original art, it's hard to do groups. However, it's really easy to put one character in the panel alone. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment